1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 6
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
In this 1 Hour Freezer Prep session, we'll show you how to make 6 meals that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo diet-friendly. They also all work on the grill, too. First and foremost, though, these recipes are darn tasty!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You'll prep these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
- Grilled Steak Kabobs (x2)
- Easy-Peasy Marinated Pork Chops (x2)
- Honey Dijon Chicken (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free! Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #6 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide - We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
- BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Grilled Steak Kabobs
Want to enjoy steak on a budget? This is it! Look for sirloin to go on sale and stock up to make this low carb yet absolutely delicious meal.
Serving Ideas: Serve with sides like baked potatoes, grilled asparagus, or grilled corn on the cob.
Mix It Up:
Use the marinade for whole steaks. Grill the steaks using these instructions. Or, use this recipe for pan-seared, oven-finished steak.
Slice and serve the grilled steak and veggies on a salad, like over a bed of arugula with crumbled Gorgonzola cheese and your favorite homemade dressing.
Recipe #2: Easy Peasy Marinated Pork Chops
A few simple ingredients can bring a simple pork chop to life. Make sure to reduce the marinade into a delectable sauce to drizzle over the top just before eating. A quick weeknight meal that everyone will love!
Serving Suggestions: Serve over a bed of brown rice or quinoa, steamed green beans, corn on the cob, and/or some fresh fruit like cantaloupe on the side. Shortcut: Buy frozen tater tots and peas at the store and freeze along with the pork chops to create an easy meal kit.
Mix It Up:
- Use this same marinade and sauce for pork tenderloin. Bake at 450°F for about 20 minutes or grill using this recipe.
- Use this same marinade and sauce for boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Dice the cooked pork chops and toss into our Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce.
Recipe #3: Honey Dijon Chicken
The sweetness of the honey is balanced with the zip of the Dijon mustard in this marinated chicken. The marinade gets reduced and repurposed into a tangy-sweet sauce for serving or dipping. Yum!
Serving Suggestions: Serve over brown rice or cauliflower rice with a simple side salad. The sauce at the end works to drizzle over the chicken and as a salad dressing! Shortcut: Buy a package of frozen rice and your favorite frozen veggies to freeze along with the chicken as a meal kit.
Mix It Up:
Sandwich: Serve on a pretzel bun with Swiss cheese, bacon slices, lettuce, tomato, and a drizzle of the sauce.
Cobb Salad: Serve on a bed of lettuce with bacon bits, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion, and the cooked and cooled Honey Dijon sauce as the dressing.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!