1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 5
In this session, you’ll make some of our readers’ favorite chicken recipes. Be sure to look for boneless, skinless chicken breasts to go on sale and then stock up. Between tasty sandwiches, some fun wraps, and an Asian chicken dish, you’ll love the variety! Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You'll prep these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Asian Sesame Chicken (x2)
Gourmet Chicken Sandwiches (x2)
Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wraps (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #5 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide - We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
- BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Asian Sesame Chicken
With just a few key Asian-inspired ingredients, this easy marinade will transform bland boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a delicious and versatile main dish.
Serving Suggestions: Serve the cooked chicken over rice with stir-fry veggies on the side. Boil the leftover marinade for about 3 minutes (so it's safe to serve), strain out any solids, and use as a sauce to pour over the top. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and chopped green onions over the top for a little crunch and color.
Mix It Up: Tired of chicken? Use this same marinade for steak or salmon.
Recipe #2: Gourmet Chicken Sandwiches
Create the ultimate chicken sandwiches for any weeknight by prepping and freezing all the components ahead of time. Kids love this one!
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a side of corn on the cob, some fresh fruit like cantaloupe, and a side salad with homemade dressing. Buy frozen oven fries and freeze alongside the chicken meal as a kit.
Mix It Up: Here are some other ways you could serve this cooked chicken:
• Top a leafy green salad with this chopped chicken, your favorite salad toppings, and your favorite Homemade Salad Dressing.
• Shred the chicken and use it in a quesadilla.
• Make a “Chicken Pesto” English Muffin Pizza. Swap marinara sauce for Pesto Sauce and top with diced chicken and red bell peppers.
Recipe #3: Southwest Chicken and Bacon Wraps
With marinated grilled chicken, bacon, a cheese blend, lettuce, tomatoes, and Southwest Ranch Sauce wrapped in a tortilla, what’s not to love about this family-friendly freezer meal? Great to serve for groups, too!
Serving Suggestions: Build your own wrap. Set out all the ingredients buffet style and serve with sides like our Avocado Lime Salsa or Guacamole, tortilla chips, and fresh fruit.
Mix It Up: Try one of these alternate ways of serving the main components of this meal:
• Use all these toppings in a Chicken Burrito Bowl over rice or quinoa instead of a wrap. Drizzle the Southwest Ranch Sauce over the top.
• Make quesadillas on whole wheat, corn, or gluten-free tortillas with shredded chicken, bacon pieces, and the cheese. Dip in the Southwest Ranch Sauce.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!