1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 4
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
This may be our easiest prep session to date. You’ll crank out 6 vastly different freezer meals in no time. These are some bigger batch recipes that are perfect for larger families. Two other bonuses are that all the recipes can be: 1) cooked in both the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and 2) made gluten-free and dairy-free without sacrificing any flavor! Look for chuck roast and chicken breasts to go on sale and stock up for this session.
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x2)
Honey Bourbon Chicken (x2)
Balsamic Roasted Beef (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #4 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
- BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
This one-pot wonder may be lighter fare, but your appetite will be more than satisfied thanks to hearty beans, brown rice, veggies, and bold flavors.
Serving Suggestions: Top with your favorite Mexican toppings, like crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado or red onion, cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lime juice, shredded cheddar, etc.
Mix It Up:
- Add in chopped spinach for even more (virtually tasteless) nutrition.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover seasoned taco meat at the end of the cook time for a heartier soup.
Recipe #2: Honey Bourbon Chicken
A little sweet and a little spicy, this chicken recipe is BIG on flavor and takes just minutes to throw together. While the bourbon does lend a complex taste that’s hard to replicate, you can replace it with chicken broth/stock and still get good results.
Serving Suggestions: Whip up a big pot of brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice and a pan of stir-fried veggies to complete the meal and help soak up all that delicious sauce.
Mix It Up:
- Chop/shred the cooked chicken to use in our Asian Slaw. Store in the fridge and eat on it all week long.
- Toss this cooked, chopped chicken into our Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce recipe.
- Tired of chicken? Use this same marinade for Steak Kabobs, Grilled Steak, Asian Salmon, or for shrimp instead.
Recipe #3: Balsamic Shredded Beef
This easy, dump-and-go dinner made one kid Rachel knows exclaim, “This is better than candy!” All ages enjoy this simple, sweet and savory dish.
Serving Suggestions: Serve the shredded beef and juices over mashed potatoes or polenta.
Mix It Up:
- Enjoy it la carte with a hearty side dish like Boiled Baby Potatoes or Easy Hash Brown Casserole.
- Serve it like a French Dip Sandwich on hearty bread, like ciabatta or steak rolls, with Provolone cheese on top. Give each person a small ramekin of the au jus that’s left in the slow cooker for dipping (the best part!).
- Swap the beef broth for chicken broth, and then use the marinade for another cut of meat like chicken thighs or pork chops instead.
CLICK HERE for more information on our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at email@example.com, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!