1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 4
This may be our easiest Prep Session to date. You’ll crank out 6 vastly different freezer meals in no time. These are some bigger batch recipes that are perfect for larger families. Two other bonuses are that all the recipes can be: 1) cooked in both the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and 2) made gluten-free and dairy-free without sacrificing any flavor! Look for chuck roast and chicken breasts to go on sale and stock up for this session. Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x2)
Honey Bourbon Chicken (x2)
Balsamic Roasted Beef (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #4 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
- BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
This one-pot wonder may be lighter fare, but your appetite will be more than satisfied thanks to hearty beans, brown rice, veggies, and bold flavors.
Serving Suggestions: Top with your favorite Mexican toppings, like crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado or red onion, cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lime juice, shredded cheddar, etc.
Mix It Up:
- Add in chopped spinach for even more (virtually tasteless) nutrition.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover seasoned taco meat at the end of the cook time for a heartier soup.
Recipe #2: Honey Bourbon Chicken
A little sweet and a little spicy, this chicken recipe is BIG on flavor and takes just minutes to throw together. While the bourbon does lend a complex taste that’s hard to replicate, you can replace it with chicken broth/stock and still get good results.
Serving Suggestions: Whip up a big pot of brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice and a pan of stir-fried veggies to complete the meal and help soak up all that delicious sauce.
Mix It Up:
- Chop/shred the cooked chicken to use in our Asian Slaw. Store in the fridge and eat on it all week long.
- Toss this cooked, chopped chicken into our Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce recipe.
- Tired of chicken? Use this same marinade for Steak Kabobs, Grilled Steak, Asian Salmon, or for shrimp instead.
Recipe #3: Balsamic Shredded Beef
This easy, dump-and-go dinner made one kid Rachel knows exclaim, “This is better than candy!” All ages enjoy this simple, sweet and savory dish.
Serving Suggestions: Serve the shredded beef and juices over mashed potatoes or polenta.
Mix It Up:
- Enjoy it la carte with a hearty side dish like Boiled Baby Potatoes or Easy Hash Brown Casserole.
- Serve it like a French Dip Sandwich on hearty bread, like ciabatta or steak rolls, with Provolone cheese on top. Give each person a small ramekin of the au jus that’s left in the slow cooker for dipping (the best part!).
- Swap the beef broth for chicken broth, and then use the marinade for another cut of meat like chicken thighs or pork chops instead.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!