1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 3
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
Simple, delicious, and perfect for busy nights. This collection of recipes won't disappoint! Marinara sauce is a shared ingredient for four of the meals this round, so look for it on sale or make your own using our delicious Homemade Marinara Sauce recipe. You’re going to love the ease of these crowd-pleaser meals!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Fake Out Lasagna (x2)
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin (x2)
Chicken Parmesan Sliders (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #3 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
- BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Fake Out Lasagna
You can prepare two lasagnas in no time using our popular short-cut recipe! Frozen cheese ravioli takes the place of the noodles and the ricotta cheese mixture from the traditional lasagna recipe.
Serving Suggestions: While the lasagna cools before slicing, turn up the oven temp and roast a vegetable like Roasted Broccoli or Roasted Asparagus to serve on the side. Grab your favorite loaf of bread from a local bakery and serve warm with butter and honey on the side.
Mix It Up:
- Chop up 2-3 cups of baby spinach and toss it into the meat sauce to add in tasteless, sneaky nutrition.
- For a gourmet spin, swap out the cheese ravioli for a specialty one, like butternut squash or mushroom and cheese ravioli.
- For a lighter lasagna, use lean ground turkey in place of the beef and ground chicken sausage meat in place of the ground pork.
Recipe #2: Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
It’s simple, unbelievably delicious, kid-friendly, cheap, and healthy–all our indicators of a great recipe!
Serving Suggestions: Offer BBQ sauce on the side for dipping the pork tenderloin in and serve with sides like mashed potatoes or a side salad.
Mix It Up:
- Use leftover sliced pork for BBQ pork sandwiches. Serve warm on toasted buns or bread with BBQ sauce.
- Chop up the leftover pork and use in quesadillas, tacos, or on top of your favorite salad.
- Spread some chimichurri sauce on top of the pork; you can find recipes online or in either of our cookbooks.
Recipe #3: Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Traditional Chicken Parm meets a kid-friendly slider! This ridiculously simple sandwich kit will come in handy on busy weeknights.
Serving Suggestions: Keep this meal simple and healthy with sides like raw veggie sticks with hummus or Ranch dip and your favorite fruit like grapes or apple slices.
Mix It Up: Use the cooked, shredded chicken and marinara sauce on top of pasta or a baked potato instead. You could also use this chicken on top of a garden salad. Top with shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheeses.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!