1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 2
These freezer meals are sure to please your family. Between a delicious homemade bisque, dippable hot sandwiches, and baked nachos, you’ll love the variety! Look for chuck roast and chicken breasts to go on sale to stock up for this session. Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Tasty Tomato Bisque (x2)
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (x2)
Fiesta Lime Chicken Nachos (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #2 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Tasty Tomato Bisque
We mashed up our blog and cookbook recipes to create this gluten-free version that our families love! So much sneaky nutrition is packed into this creamy, comforting soup.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with grilled cheese sandwiches. Try cutting them into sticks and serving with a little bowl of soup for kids to dip them in.
Mix It Up:
- If you have fresh basil on hand, toss in a handful and blend it in at the end for an extra pop of flavor and color.
- Top with chopped fresh basil and crunchy Homemade Croutons.
- Instead of serving with plain old grilled cheese, try our Cheesy Pesto Bread.
Recipe #2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
This drop-and-go crockpot meal slow cooks all day and is fall-apart tender by dinnertime. Simply shred the meat, put together the sandwiches, and dip them in the leftover au jus.
Serving Suggestions: Use a hearty bread like ciabatta or steak rolls for your sandwich, or a sourdough baguette sliced lengthwise and cut into sandwich portions also works. Give each person a small ramekin of the au jus that’s leftover in the slow cooker for dipping.
Mix It Up:
- Serve this shredded beef and its juices over mashed potatoes or polenta.
- Enjoy it a la carte with Ultimate Twice-Baked Potatoes or Easy Hash Brown Casserole.
- Use the meat on a grilled cheese sandwich and dip in the au jus. Yum!
Recipe #3: Fiesta Lime Chicken Nachos
A simple, lime-infused marinade for chicken breasts produces flavorful and moist shredded chicken with a hint of heat. Use it atop baked nachos, which come together in just minutes.
Serving Suggestions: Each family member can customize their portion with a variety of Mexican toppings, like shredded lettuce, guacamole, diced tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, etc.
Mix It Up:
- Try one of these alternate ways of serving the cooked chicken:
- Create a Chicken Burrito Bowl by serving the chicken and your favorite Mexican toppings over rice or quinoa.
- Make quesadillas with the chicken and cheese on whole wheat, corn, or gluten-free tortillas.
- Top a salad with this chicken, corn, black beans, shredded cheddar cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Use our Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette as the dressing.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!