1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 18
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
This prep session’s all about meals you can simply drop in the Crockpot or Instant Pot and go! Your absolutely family will love these practically hands-free dinners.
Bonus #1: This prep session is fast!
Bonus #2: This session makes a lot of food, so enjoy leftovers throughout the week.Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 dump-and-go Crockpot meals in just 1 hour:
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Killer Carnitas
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Every Prep Session Includes:
1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
Full nutritional information for every recipe.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x2)
This one-pot wonder may be lighter fare, but your appetite will be more than satisfied thanks to hearty beans, brown rice, veggies, and bold flavors.
• Top with your favorite Mexican toppings, like crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado or red onion, cilantro, fresh lime juice, shredded cheddar, etc.
• Serve with cornbread.
• Freeze leftovers in single-serving glass bowls with lids or mason jars. Thaw overnight and warm up for a healthy lunch. Works great to send in a thermos in a lunchbox, too.
Mix It Up:
• Replace the brown rice with cauliflower rice for lower carbs and more veggies.
• Replace the corn with raw, diced sweet potato. It’s tasteless but adds nutrition.
• Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover seasoned taco meat at the end.
Recipe #2: French Dip Sandwiches (X2)
My kids cheer when they see this meal on the menu plan. It’s fall-apart tender by dinnertime.
• Use a hearty bread like ciabatta or steak rolls for your sandwich. A sourdough baguette sliced lengthwise and cut into sandwich-size portions would also work.
• Give each person a small ramekin of the au jus that’s leftover in the cooker for dipping (the best part!).
• Side dish ideas include: Autumn Chopped Salad or Cranberry Spinach Salad, raw veggie sticks with your favorite dip, sweet potato chips, apple slices, or grapes.
Mix It Up:
• Serve this shredded beef and its juices over mashed potatoes or polenta.
• Enjoy it a la carte with a hearty side dish like Ultimate Twice-Baked Potatoes or Easy Hash Brown Casserole.
• Use the meat on a grilled cheese sandwich and dip in the au jus. Yum!
Recipe #3: Killer Carnitas (x2)
In this versatile big-batch recipe, pork shoulder is slow cooked (or pressure cooked) in a complex, citrus-infused marinade. Then, it’s shredded and broiled until slightly crisp. Enjoy it in myriad ways for a delectable Mexican-inspired dinner.
Serve a la carte or in warm corn tortillas. We suggest topping with shredded cabbage, diced avocado, pico de gallo, Cojita or Queso Fresco cheese crumbles, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, Quick Pickled Red Onions, and Cilantro Lime Aioli.
Mix It Up:
Use the meat in burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, or on top of nachos or a salad.
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!