1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 14
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
Hands down, this is one of our favorite prep sessions. Not only is it painless to prepare for the freezer, but it’s also pretty darn cheap! Tester Lucy K. said, “Allows me to give my kids a quick, nutritious breakfast without much thought when I’m still half asleep in the mornings.” Amen to that!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
- Powerball Cookies (x2)
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Packs (x2)
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #14 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
Full nutritional information for every recipe.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Powerball Cookies
These no bake cookies made with all real food ingredients are perfect for a filling, grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Good fuel for athletes, too. Careful, it’s hard to stop at just one or two!
Serve cold or at room temp. Pair with a smoothie from this prep session.
Mix It Up:
- Toss in your favorite dried fruit (like dried cranberries) or chopped nuts in place of the coconut or flaxseed.
- For a fun twist, use mini M&Ms or white chocolate chips in place of the regular chocolate chips.
Recipe #2: Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Packs
Kids and adults alike enjoy this super nutritious smoothie that’s reminiscent of a comforting blueberry muffin. The spinach provides a tasteless, invisible health boost! You’ll prep individual smoothie packs for the freezer that you can dump in the blender with a little milk anytime.
This can be a stand alone breakfast or lunch. However, for a heartier meal, serve with one of these options:
- Baked Ham and Egg Cups
- 5 Ingredient Breakfast Casserole (from Session #9)
- Breakfast Casserole Muffins
Mix It Up:
- Instead of blueberries, use frozen mixed berry blend. Check out our 7 Smoothie Packs here for more ideas.
- For more protein, add in Greek yogurt, more nut butter, or vanilla protein powder.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and dash of vanilla extract for even more “blueberry muffin” flavor.
- Try stemmed, chopped kale in place of the baby spinach.
- If you don’t like bananas, replace with ¼ cup of vanilla Greek yogurt in each smoothie pack.
Recipe #3: Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
This baked oatmeal recipe has it all. It’s healthy, easy, freezable, and delicious. It’s also gluten-free & dairy-free! You can feel good about filling your family’s tummies with this first thing in the morning.
Drizzle the Vanilla Glaze (see recipe) over the entire casserole, if desired. Serve individual portions warm in a bowl with a little milk on top or on a plate. You can also top with sliced almonds or chopped pecans, sliced bananas, more blueberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Mix It Up:
- Swap out blueberries for raspberries, diced strawberries, or diced peaches.
- Make Baked Oatmeal Cups: Place in greased muffin tin lined with paper cups. Bake until set, about 20 minutes.
- Use 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce in place of each banana.
30 day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!