1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 13
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
GREEK PITAS WITH PULLED PORK (X2)
BBQ CHICKEN SLIDERS (X2)
SHREDDED BEEF NACHOS (X2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #13 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
Full nutritional information for every recipe.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Greek Pitas with Pulled Pork
Both picky and adventurous eaters go for this Mediterranean spin on pulled pork. The toppings make this dish a party in your mouth! However, if you have finicky eaters, they’ll still enjoy the pulled pork and cheese wrapped in a warm pita.
- Serve shredded pork in a warm pita with toppings like Easy Tzatziki Sauce, chopped cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, chopped Kalamata olives, crumbled feta cheese, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Side dish ideas:
Mix It Up:
- Use shredded pork on a green leaf salad with the suggested toppings and your favorite Greek Dressing.
- In a bowl, stir together cold shredded pork, feta, chopped tomatoes and olives, and some Tzatziki Sauce. Serve on a roll like a chicken salad sandwich.
Recipe #2: BBQ Chicken Sliders
Making delicious BBQ just got easier (and healthier) with these mini sammies.
Serve shredded chicken on toasted slider buns with more BBQ sauce and 5 Ingredient Coleslaw on top or on the side. Our food photographer, Whitney, suggests serving with Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips.
Mix It Up:
- Make BBQ Chicken Pizzas on English muffins, as Pizza Bread, or as a full-sized pizza. Layer BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, thinly sliced red onion, and shredded Provolone or mozzarella.
- Serve whole chicken breasts with extra BBQ sauce for dipping and a side like Instant Pot Mac and Cheese, Texas Toast, and/or baked beans.
Recipe #3: Shredded Beef Nachos
Tender, seasoned shredded beef is served on a bed of tortilla chips with melty cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings.
- Everyone can customize their portion with a variety of Mexican toppings, like shredded lettuce, guacamole, diced tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, etc.
- Side dish ideas include:
Mix It Up:
Try one of these alternate ways of serving the shredded beef:
- Use the meat for Shredded Beef Tacos.
- Create a Burrito Bowl by serving the shredded meat and Mexican toppings over Cilantro Lime Rice.
- Make quesadillas with the meat and cheese on whole wheat, corn, or gluten-free tortillas.
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!