1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 1
Looking for kid-friendly recipes? You’ve come to the right Freezer Prep Session. These meals have been staples in our homes for years, as well as some of the most popular ones on our blog. They’ll all work great for your busy weeknights or as a freezer meal to take to someone in need. The chicken tenders even go straight from the freezer to the oven! Note: This is a downloadable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken Tenders (x2)
Meaty Marinara Sauce (x2)
Ham and Cheese Sliders (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #1 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions* to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Skip the messy dredging and breading process of most chicken tender recipes with this easy shake-and-bake one. This healthy version rivals any deep-fried nugget.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a dipping sauce like our Killer BBQ Sauce or Honey Dijon Dressing.
Mix It Up:
- Turn these into Chicken Parmesan! After baking, top each tender with a spoonful of marinara sauce, sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, and bake 5 minutes more.
- Chop up to use in our Favorite Cobb Salad recipe on our website.
- Chop up and serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce. Top with cherry tomatoes, diced red onion, shredded cheddar cheese, croutons, and Honey Dijon Dressing or Balsamic Parmesan Dressing.
Recipe #2: Easy Meaty Marinara Sauce
This satisfying meat sauce is incredibly versatile and shockingly simple thanks to a store-bought shortcut. A family favorite!
Serving Suggestions: Serve over pasta, zoodles, or spaghetti squash with shredded Parmesan on top.
Mix It Up:
- Use this sauce in lasagna or our Beefy Baked Ravioli recipe.
- Chop up 2-3 cups of baby spinach and toss it into the meat sauce to add in tasteless, sneaky nutrition.
- For a leaner sauce, use a combo of lean ground turkey and ground chicken sausage.
Recipe #3: Ham and Cheese Sliders
These sweet and savory sammies are super easy to make, budget-friendly, great for a group of people, and freezer-friendly.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with a savory salad, like Caesar or garden salad. For a fast, kid-friendly meal, simply serve with apple slices. These work well as an appetizer-type meal, especially for a game day, baby shower, or wedding shower.
Mix It Up:
- Turn into Mini Ham and Cheese Paninis. While preparing, spoon the sauce inside the sandwiches instead of on top. Then, use a panini maker or press them down in a hot skillet with a metal spatula. Cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted on both sides.
- Try a different kind of cheese, like Provolone or Mozzarella.
- Pack in your lunch box and microwave for about 30 seconds until warmed through.
30-day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!