1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 8
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
Stock your freezer with a variety of fresh-tasting summer recipes that your family will love. Each one includes fresh herbs, seasonings, and ingredients that bring your burgers, paninis, and shrimp (or chicken) to life!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
- Turkey Pesto Paninis (x2)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp (or chicken) (x2)
- Cheesy Chive Burgers (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #8 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
Full nutritional information for every recipe.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Turkey Pesto Paninis
One of our most popular recipes! From toasted ciabattas to melty cheese to pesto and sun dried tomatoes, this is one unique, tasty, and simple sandwich to pull together.
Serving Suggestions: These paninis pair well with a simple salad or with soup and salad.
Mix It Up:
- Use shredded rotisserie chicken or deli chicken breast slices instead of turkey.
- Instead of ciabattas, use sourdough bread slices or a baguette cut into sandwich-sized portions.
- Try roasted red peppers instead of the sun-dried tomatoes.
Recipe #2: Lemon-Garlic Shrimp (or Chicken)
The ingredients in this light and fresh-tasting marinade are simple yet turn this dish into something absolutely delightful, especially if you drizzle the zingy sauce over it at the end.
Serving Suggestions: Serve a la carte or over quinoa (gluten-free option), couscous, or angel hair pasta with lemon wedges on the side. At the end, you’ll boil the marinade the shrimp sat in and use it as a flavor-boosting sauce. (Tip: Double the marinade so you have double the sauce!)
Mix It Up:
- Make Wraps: Add some shrimp/chicken, arugula, feta cheese crumbles, chopped roasted red peppers, and a drizzle of the sauce to a wrap/tortilla.
- Make a Salad: Top a salad with the shrimp/chicken. Serve with a light, citrusy dressing like our Lemon Vinaigrette or Creamy Citrus Dressing.
Recipe #3: Cheesy Chive Burgers
There’s nothing quite like a big juicy homemade burger, eh? The fresh herbs and shredded cheese inside these patties take them over the top in taste and texture.
Serving Suggestions: Serve on whole grain hamburger buns with all your favorite toppings/ condiments.Mix It Up:
- Cut the leftover burgers into fourths and use like meatballs in a Meatball Sub.
- Chop up the leftover burgers and warm up in some Marinara Sauce to make a quick meat sauce. Serve over pasta.
- Replace the ground beef with ground turkey in the burgers. Be sure to cook them until completely done (165°F internally), which may take longer.
30 day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!