1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 16
Be sure to check out our Bundle and Save options for our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions!
This prep session is all about versatility and a trip around the culinary world. Steak or chicken fajitas? Chicken or turkey mini burgers? Asian-marinated salmon or chicken? You choose the protein your family loves best and leave the rest of the mouthwatering flavors to us!
Note: This is a downloadable, printable digital product.
You’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
- Steak or Chicken Fajitas (x2)
- Mini Chicken (or Turkey) Burgers (x2)
- Sweet and Savory Salmon (or Chicken) (x2)
Nutrition Info: All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions. Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Want to see how Prep Session #16 works? Check out our YouTube tutorial...
Every Prep Session Includes:
1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
Organized grocery list to print and take shopping, as well as an equipment list.
Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipe makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
Full nutritional information for every recipe.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
BONUS! Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide. We'll send you our 9 page guide with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
BONUS! A "Cook with Us" video tutorial. These are great for visual learners or if you just want company in the kitchen while you prep!
*Note: Each prep session will take about 1 hour for the step-by-step meal prep instructions. All set up and clean up will take additional time.
How do I get this Prep Session after purchase?
You will be immediately emailed the digital file in a PDF format that you can save to your device and print. Use it directly on your tablet, phone, laptop, or desktop as an interactive PDF file and/or print it off. Some of our customers suggest laminating the prep sessions and placing them in a binder to have on hand.
More About the Recipes in This Prep Session:
Recipe #1: Steak or Chicken Fajitas
Add the meat and veggies to a serving platter and top with a squeeze of lime juice and chopped fresh cilantro. Warm the tortillas according to package directions and wrap in a tea towel to keep warm. Place Tex-Mex toppings, like lime wedges, salsa, sour cream, Guacamole or Avocado Lime Salsa, in individual bowls so everyone can customize their fajitas.
Mix It Up:
- Use meat and veggies on a green leaf salad and top with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- Serve meat and veggies over Cilantro Lime Rice.
- Use in a quesadilla. You can even prep them ahead, wrap tightly, and freeze before cooking.
Recipe #2: Mini Chicken (or Turkey) Burgers
A kid and adult fav! In fact, my Freezer Club deemed them a “home run” recipe, and it became one that we made for our group several times per year.
- Idea #1: On a bun, topped with your favorite cheese (we recommend Provolone or Havarti), lettuce (or arugula), tomato slices, and mayo.
- Idea #2: A la carte with Avocado Aioli on top or on the side for dipping.
- Side dish ideas include sweet potato fries or Oven Fries and some fruit.
Mix It Up:
- Serve as an Italian-style burger by topping with mozzarella cheese and warm marinara sauce.
- Serve on top of our Strawberry Fields Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Add crumbled feta cheese into the burger mixture before forming patties for a creamy, tangy bite inside each one. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce.
Recipe #3: Sweet and Savory Salmon (or Chicken)
A perfect marriage of Asian marinade ingredients leaves salmon or chicken moist and full of complex flavor. Freeze alongside a bag of frozen rice and stir fry veggies for a complete meal kit.
Mix It Up:
- Top Asian Slaw with the salmon or chicken.
- Serve over Fried Rice with Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Use this marinade for pork chops and bake using these instructions.
30 day money back guarantee!
RETURN POLICY: We offer a 100% money back guarantee on 1 Hour Freezer Prep sessions for 30 days from purchase. If you're not fully satisfied, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of it.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: Each digital product purchase/download is intended to be used by ONE person/family. We ask that you buy one copy for each additional person/family who will use it. You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!